Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Things Are Happening

Well, things are still a little crazy but I'm working on a new project. The first piece is well underway and going alright. I don't know if I'm quite pushing it far enough but I am doing a little bit of experimenting and trying my best with the colors (which I've only just started to lay down and will definitely change). It's going to be a fun project with some reader participation, so look forward to it when it arrives...

what the hell is that

here's a little taste of what's happening right now. Remember that this is just the beginning of me laying down some color. The girl in the back is definitely being changed. I don't know if I'll keep this flash the whole way or bring it into photoshop and get a little more detailed with it.

No comments: